Monday, July 2, 2007

hey yall

so information about the situation!! all is cool and calm... as 4 a change:))))))
I meet MR M ..as in the Famous EX ... he apologaised ....better 4 hIM! and he was calm and all... but I know him VERY WELL and I know this can change in 1 min...
He cant be trusted..
But now we have our therapy going on and soon its meeting...*gah*
well well he told me he loves me and he could do anything 2 get back with me... he said I dont care I want u if so only for the sex.. I was like excuse me????? what the hell are you saying:O
he said he missed our sex the best he have ever had.. and he always think of my pussy and how good it taste...DAMM ...is he for real???
well well I cant ..I wont... Iam not fallin for his words.. I know he aint tha man I meet for the first time.. he is someone else..and memories of the good times cant take away all the bad things he have done...
My heart will never be complete again cause he have one piece but ..I dont love him anymore...you understand??? no.. noone does.. I dont even..

No comments: