Wednesday, July 4, 2007

SOMETIMES

I get so fuckin MAD!!!!! when people acuse other people doing something they dont or havent DONE!!!
Like one of my friends.. He is the MR nice guy himself..he would never scream to a woman even .. he have this syndrome that makes him allover the place and people assume he is going on drugz..
People are telling other people HE IS! when he ISNT!!!! .. this get me to see RED... and especially when they go and tell my ex stuff like they are together and he is on drugz.. !!!! WTF!!!
WE are friends...FRIENDS.. yes we have kissed..! what the fuck is the mather??? !! we are both single and we are both attractive people in young age!
BUT the most i get mad over that he is gettin this finger pointed at him over sum he ISNT! ..maybe he is a thug in a BIG way..and you shouldnt PLAY it with him.. but HE ISNT a fuckin drug user!
And this guy I will defend with my hole life! NOONE is gonna say some about him..he is a GREAT man he have a heart of GOLD! he is absolutely one of my corazones... he will forever be a fuckin great guy and I cant accept wtf people say!!!
This get me freakin UPSET!

No comments: