Sunday, August 19, 2007

gimmi that NUT!!! ...By the EazyE Mr real Compton man..


Cruisin' down the street in my Six Four It's like that and it's like this I took her to the pad and we started to kiss Now my dicks on hard, you know what I'm thinkin' Took her panties off and her pussy was stinkin' Pulled off my drawers and I started to begin And her pussy's wet so my dick slides in Oh Heidi Heidi Heidi, you ho Ridin' on this back and I'm fuckin' kinda slow So, fi fie fo fo fum She's scratching on my back; oh here she comes Now, I gotta getta nut gotta get a nut gotta get it quick, ya know because I love this shit So, gimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, gimme that, gimme that nut OK, back, back to the fuckin' basics Still got yours and mine; want you to taste it Open wide and no don't you waste it Ahh, shit; all over your face, kid You know, you know one thing You know me, I like to swing That dick, you know what So roll over girl while I stick it in your... But, I'll turn it out While I'm ridin' that ass; scream and shout My name is the same; just another pussy that I had to tame, so... (moan) get on, baby(moan) get on, baby(moan) get on, babyGimme that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, gimme that, gimme that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, that, that nutGimme that, gimme that, gimme that nutNow I love pussy and pussy loves me Like a lemon to the lime; like a bumble to the bee You know it's real good; a nigger can't resist it Couldn't be a fruit loop, so don't get me twisted 'Cause "In some pussy is the place to be Always fuckin' is the life for me Spread them legs open far and wide Fuck this shit; just let me put my dick inside"

TO LEARN FROM THIS LYRIC...:and with all my deepest respect for this man that aint with us in life moe..

If someones pussy stinks..maybe she aint good 2 fuck??? maybe her punane is sick?? WHere was the condom? well as we all know Easy did got HIV and WHY????????? well I guess I get why.. but he could have done so much more in life.. he could have blessed the world with his talent..

No comments: