Friday, August 10, 2007

is it hard 2 be loved??

It gives me bad creeps and I feel like I wanna lay on the floor and just slowly die.. I feel like I dont understand anything and actually I DONT!!! .. what is love and why and how can someone love me?? do I deserve 2 be loved?? why do I feel like its hard to feel the love u get from others.. why is it strengle me like the rope around my neck..? I have my own theory and I belive that I have been through when it comes to that someone loves me or likes me have been all HELL! and my head always reminds me about that but my heart wants to move on...
This causes the strengle rope thing..and I feel so scared ...maybe I cant be free?? maybe I will be like a prisoner in the relation who said the caus is love..

I know in my heart this cant happen to me again, but I cant help feeling this way..

No comments: