Thursday, August 23, 2007

THURSDAY

What a warm day.. I woke up early by my personal alarm..(Andreé) woke up the kids gave them breakfast.. when My oldest hurried away 2 school I went back 2 bed and slept..
My youngest also went to sleep ...
woke up around 11 and I ate sum breakfast .. very healthy oakmeal with soya-milk.. no I had nothin on..
My youngest went away and ate lunch with her father..while I just sat and breath.. 2 week 2 do anything.. Its 2 fuckin HOT! as soon as the sun goes in a cloud I enjoy the moment.. My apartment is very warm by this moment and I fear of takin my ass into the kitchen makin lunch/dinner.. its soon 4 here so I know I could use 2 eat..
the rest of the day/evening Iam gonna put my ass in front of tha YoUTUBE and watch good videos..
HAVE A GOOD DAY PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hade 28 grader innomhus igår, avled nästan X|