Monday, September 17, 2007

1 notice

I have noticed that some people are really jelouse of me.. It can be becouse of that confidance I have although I havent got the perfect body ..It can be becouse I have the easiest way of gettin in touch with new people..IT can be of the both sex.. And IT can be that I have always alot of men hanging after me.. You choose.. Cause Still I got both my feet on the floor and I aint stickin my nose in the sky.. I would never brag 2 anyone about my confidance but I cant help who IAM!!
Iam me and I dont play no game..this is me 100% real .. And if u choose to like me, Ill probably will like u 2..

So jelouse people can HIT the road.. I cant and will NOT have friends who backstabbin me..cause I would never ever do that 2 them!
I cant help that you dont have the strength in your self doing wut u wanna do.. thats in your heart and brain and Its not becouse of me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are crazy (specially girls/women) and they hate when someone gets more attention and more men ..they hate the fact someone have a good confidance and dress themself up and get them self cute...jelouse women are the BAD things in life..just dont be friends with them more u deserve better!!

Jewish Sceptic said...

I know what you mean, it seems I feel I'm going through a similar thing...