Thursday, September 13, 2007

the worst day of this week!

It started in tha mornin.. I was so fuckin wasted in my head thanx 2 tha medication with morphine.. I went with my youngest daughter 2 day-care then I went back home and fell asleep .. I slept for a short while I THOUGHT! well it felt like it cause I was still as tired as I went back 2 bed as I was when I woke up... well the time was like 12 so I slept for 3 hours at least.. lol

I felt all knocked in my head started 2 get my self dressed and all and went to this meeting at my oldest daughters school.. The meeting was on like 2 hours then when I finally was done I went home..My daughter told me I was blue on my lips.. I looked in tha mirror my lips were BLUE!! and thats a sign of not gettin enough air into tha body so I was like HELP!! but then I realized after the panic was dropped that I was cold.. and I was really WASTED ... scratchin myself everywhere..

I went to tha store did sum shoppin and then we went 2 MC Donalds bought sum burgers and ate them at home.. still knocked in my head...yey..wut a day Iam so tired and fucked up! .. tonight there will be some dvd's or ALOT of tv..

No comments: