Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2day

My baby gurl had this big allergy reaction.. her first.. somethings very wrong with the daycare who say they dont have my number..BUT they had like my whole familys number and my daughters fathers number!

well now have the swollowness went back 2 normal and she aint red no more.. BUT next time it will happen Iam gonna be prepaired and have this allergy medicine at home..

2 morrow its gonna be a visit 2 our local DR and he is gonna take this shit deep until they figure out how and what she got this from!

Its the worrieing thing thats the hardest being a mother! Now I will always be worried bout this and weather or not they take care of her proportly..
She IS my heart and I could never ever forgive someone if they didnt take care of her or if something would happen 2 her!

No comments: