Monday, June 18, 2007

soon..

Iam gettin SO fuckin PISSED OFF and tired of all men and all people who doesnt UNDERSTAND me and my needs.. so I will disappear.. when I am all of you who have connection with me will KNOW!!!

this aint a threat this is a PROMISE!!!!!

No I aint gonna kill myself! I love life 2 much 4 that stupied shit!

BUT NOONE CAN TELL ME WUT 2 DO WHEN 2 DO..GET?????

I aint more then a human and I have feelings.. I think of myself in first perspective as YOU DO!


so GIMME a break !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hardest lesson I've ever had to learn is that NO-ONE on this earth can ever really FULLY understand our needs...only God does...He is, after all, the one who made us!

No matter where you try to dissapear to, or how you do it, He'll still be there....

...His desire is not to tell you what to do, {neither is it mine, by the way, if that comment was for me} I'm just praying for you,& writing what He leads me to...)He just wants to teach you His ways, & how to trust Him, know Him, love with His love...
...then, seeking & doing His will is no longer a struggle, or seemingly impossible, but a delight!

One of my favorite verses in the Bible says that "we love Him because He first loved us!" Without Him showing us the way, we're like lost, injured wandering lambs without a shepherd~

What you wrote reminds me of another of my favorite sayings...
"God loves us as we are...but so much that He doesn't leave us that way!"
He never forces us to change,(He gave us free will!) but he does teach us, & lead us, if we're willing to learn, & follow...
...sad to say, most aren't...
{I pray one day you will be.}
~A~