Saturday, June 23, 2007

were have I been?

the party tuesday night resulted in more party and I dont even know how fast the day went by..

NOW its end with this kinda parties .. FINITOOOOO.. no more... midsummer was spent home alone with kids good food and just the tv...

the friday was I hunting a doctor to discribe sum medications for me.. and I got them.. but not enough so I will continue this monday tuesday..

The days passes by and I cant grab their moments in my hand... I feel lost on the way.. I feel like I miss and loose the best when I aint everywhere..

In the way and searching for an answer I can tell you all that the thing I have call's ADHD and depressivity but I havent got it definaited yet..not on paper.. I dont know what's real or a dream...

well thats why its good 2 have the doctors around and talk 2 them.. am I normal? maybe Iam just so stuck in my own fighting as a single mother I get like a freak now and then -..and then Iam sooo LOW .. and then it goes around again..hmmm Iam waiting for answers..

No comments: