Saturday, June 2, 2007

this day..

have been like a mothafuckin pain shot in the ass...
what is sleep? I DONNO.. sleeping is fo me to wake up and feel all jiggy being like wiho and not being tired no more..
well I didnt get much sleep so to thus far I have been like drunk all day.. 3 people have asked if I have ben drinking sum funny stuff, or if Iam high on painkillers.. BUT as a mather and as a FACT ...::::: ME IS nothing.. me is just being me with alot of sand in my cute blue eyes.. My head is spinning so fast and Iam all hype...over this NOT gettin any sleep..

WELL... its a luxury problem and I aint complaining others ARE...

SO people get me right on this one.. I like to be a bitch when it comes to words u know.. I like to play it all hard in the game of control the words with my brain who later are spit out by my phat lipz..

People can call me crazy or bitch ..I DONT CARE!! youre the problem not me.. if you see a problem it is..if you aint recognize it it wont be... you with me???

No comments: