Saturday, February 3, 2007

I have realized

that I aint taking life and stuff in it as just a game .. I have always done that dont take the life so serious.. but now lately I have been like reborn into the reality that I aint so young anymore even though I aint old ..
I must be more serious and I must be focused.. Focused on whats the most important in my life and dont even bother so much about whats best for everyone else.. And by this I aint meaning that I give up to care about others cause that aint working Iam just like that as aperson..
I mean someone else aint gonna screw over me again,, change me,, make me do stuff that dont belong to what I want in my heart.. Life is just to important that I cant always have other people in charge over mine..
Iam ME and I aint gonna change me...accept me for the one Iam or else ..theres the door.. K

No comments: