Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So..

how about showin respect for other peoples blogs??????? if you aint like what someone writes about why read it...or why go to their blog?? in your own blog you can write or show what the hell you wanna..
I have choose to show the reality both in my life and in the rest of the world..
and like my name says..SEXXYMAMI...WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!!!! I dont care if you dont think like me.. I do it anyway!! thats who Iam in reality to! .. so if you aint got it ...I say it again..: I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK!!!!! this is what I think!!

And I have some polls..wich by the way is real weird.. in one I ask who am I to you..and some people alot actually have answered your friend with benefits. DAMM do I have that??? well thats pretty damm funny cause I havent had sex in a LONG time!! and Iam proud of being a woman who can wait until she have fall in love..
There's a chance that I aint gonna wait.. IF a person I feel for come in front of me..he will see!! And that aint a threat thats a promise...lol And he probably know who he is.. and for you who wonder who he is.. think about that guys!!

No comments: