Tuesday, February 20, 2007

so ..

people come and people go.. the true ones stay by your side through good and bad.. dont let the true ones down..
Your family is your blood... but the true friends are your family..dont ever let them go..dont ever let them down..


so what have I done during this part of the New Year??? well I have :
  • got this order from the police (against my ex)
  • had 1 man living with me..who was gay (or not)
  • been druged by 2 gay's
  • erased all bad people from my life
  • cleaned my place GOOOD!!
  • been late with the rentbill for my AP..
  • burned cash on clothes..
  • cried to my ex. mother in law
  • wished that a certain person could be with me like 10000000 times..
  • realized that dreams and fantazies sometimes can be bad 4 u and make u feel BAD...

No comments: