Saturday, February 24, 2007

to be straight or gay..

who cares?? this is like THE question during the 90's ..now its 2007 and not so far away 2010.. shall this question be so big?? The thing that its big is that the gay's do it big to..
They are like Iam GAY!! look at me strong and proud! well I can and I do understand them but ... now its time to drop it.. and drop it like NOW...
I have alot of friends being Gay so dont think Iam a hater now.. All people who know me , know Iam not..
I just feel like this subject has overcome its true and most important meaning..

Well to scream about ya sexuality aint hard... its just enoying for those who aint.. and I dont give a shit if someone is straight or gay or niether.. I care about the human being and not what you do in bed or with who..

Anyone outthere who feel me???

No comments: