Monday, February 26, 2007

well well

Today .. I got some big news makin me one step closer to have full costidy of the kids..:D ..
something is tellin me that soon I can do what I want.. Damm you have no idea how glad I feel.. Not over the situation ... so dont misunderstand me.. just over the facts that someone as HE .. have Lost the control he thought he have over me..
Iam still the boss over me and my life.. and together we can decide whats good for the kids.. that wont change..
I know I am just too nice to him after all he have done.. but I cant be evil to a man that once had my heart.. thats sooo hard.. No I dont love him anymore, I dont hate him either.. I feel sorry for his white ass..
That one day he will wake up realize what he have destroyed and how he have treated the people he says he love.. well well... to feel sorry for him aint helping him either..
The only one who can help him is himself.. and GOD..

No comments: