Wednesday, January 9, 2008

good friendship..

Can I compare 2 sisterhood... I often see my friends of female sex as my sisters..
The only man I have ever felt real love for and who I never had any love relation with was my dead friend Dack..
He was like the brother I dont have..lol..
Male friends often want something more than friendship.. I can say that 99,9% of the cases they want ya ass..
Thats why I cant trust men 2 100% ..like they pretend to understand you and how you think, then "BANG" when you become sexual partners and love friends.. then this "understanding" suddenly have dissapeared.. funny..NOT!..
Everyone aint like that though .. but many are.. so shape up men..be straight from the start !!! stop play tha game that only fucks with your time.. life is passing real fast so be real.. stop play that foolish game..!!!:=)

No comments: