Saturday, January 5, 2008

who do you think you are?

who do you think you are?

do you know you? do you really? well dont rise your eyebrows.. some people actually dont know who they really are...
sometimes I can get lost in the space of no time and non reality..figureing out of the real true me..
I have realized that life isnt all that complicated as you think it is.. I think life has a deeper meaning but we humans make that meaning so much more complicated and so much harder to understand that it is..
I think we are all kinda messed up..
and that we have all created by our selves....

The meaning of life and our living doesnt have 2 be so hard... people are always trying to find out what is the meaning of my life what is my goal? what am I going to do ? what is my mission? ...
stop ask all this questions and youll all will be livin a much more peaceful and greater life.. The meaning is..2 not do things so complicated..you dont have to know everything , you dont have 2 understand it all.. it is just 2 big..
So who are you? no dont tell my by your name and age and what you do for a livin.. tell me whats the real true you? what is inside your shell and what is deep down inside your inner soul?
Maybe that is to hard for you to explain so start to figure it out and estate it to your own mind first..