Wednesday, April 25, 2007

been 2

my hairdresser ..and I have big NONONO in my mind.. she cut me like shorter then Iam used 2..
But it will be ooook... when Iam more used 2 it..
Iam thinkin of gettin my platina-blonde look again.. Like Xtina..

Today its gonna be mexican evening here... dinner and nice company.. Me and mexican food its just my soooo fuckin favorite food..:)

I have had pain in my back and ribs again..damm when am I going to be well??? I hate those fuckin painkillers ya know it makes me like high in the brain.. and I feel like wasted..

Mr L.. have told or not(yes cause the one who told me is like crazy in his head..dont know what 2 belive) that we are together like for real.. I donno.. The only thing I know is that he makes me feel good and that aint usual when it comes to men..
Íam just so insecure when it comes to feelings and yes Iam scared..becouse of my past..
Damm I really really need some sex tonight.. maybe maybe NOT...LOL

No comments: