Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sometimes

I wish moments could last forever... you know those moments who are filled with the peaze in your heart? and mind and soul? ... this night I had this moment and I want it back...
I felt the totally peaze and even though someone like MR L snored hard and loud right beside my ear I didnt bothered...
MR L suddenly woke up and got the worst pop in his ass... he dressed and said bye like he had some kinda panic.. I was all flurry in my head and I couldnt understand wtf he was leavin for..
I still dont.. but I feel like I cant care about it either.. I feel like Iam trapped in a box when it comes to him... he is a mysterious man.. but GOD dammit he sure is wonderful and I cant hardly belive it..
why??? well dont know just remember my first impression of him and how fast things in this weird world can turn around..
I feel alone and I need love.. can I have some dear God???

No comments: