Monday, April 16, 2007

damm DAMM DAMM

what kinda man takes a 4 year old girl out in a car trip without this safety chair and belt for kids?
what man doesnt wanna see his daughter alone when they meet for the first time in sevral weeks?
what stupied ass man takes a hoe with him? and tells his daughter this is my friend.. I live with her??????????????????????
Yes I can admit it do feels bad cause he have her...I feel like he spit on my face .. that what we had never excisted and never meant a shit to his sorry little ass..
MY baby is not gonna go with a car wich driver I dont even know have a licsence for to drive... SHE wasnt safe..and that makes me MOST angry of all...
that he doesnt care about his own flesh and blood.. It feels like a KNIFE in my heart...
It feels like ...he have hurt her so BADLY! and he get away with it...
My daughters are my heart and I will do ANYTHING to protect them from danger..
why the hell is he this way??
fuckin a hoe, being a stupied ass little pussy..and makin my daughter not being his most important attention..
WHY THE HELL IS HE STILL HERE??????????????

No comments: