Monday, April 16, 2007

EGO

A is for age: 28
B is for booze of choice: booze and good drinkz..maybe some crystal and corona:)
C is for career: Iam gonna be rich...
D is for your dad's name: Bosse
E is for essential items to bring to a party:A happy mood and MYSELF!!!
F is for favourite song at the moment: This is why Iam hot!!!!
G is for favourite game: TEKKEN
H is for home town: the big E,..LMAO
I is for instruments you play:I can play on ya BODY!
J is for jam or jelly you like: love it jelly shots! and jam :strawberry,,,
K is for kids: I have 2 want 3 more at least...
L is for living arrangements: got a big apartment
M is for mother's name: Christina
N is for name of your crush: just say that whats a crush?
O is for overnight hospital stays: got a few.. most like 10 dayz when I had my first baby...
P is for phobias: doesnt like bugs
Q is for quotes you like: My family is my blood and my friends are my family
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: my biggest girls dad.. like 6 years..
S is for sartorial style: I have what I have..Iam what Iam.. Iam gonna be who Iam gonna be
T is for time you wake up: when I feel 4 it..
U is for underwear: thongs and not
V is for vegetables you love: all...:)
W is for weekend plans: gettin all shitty and find someone to give me money:D
X is for x-rays you've had: my whole body.. most my ribs though
Y is for yummy food you make: I can cook all.. spezialties are mexican..and italian and some Thai..
Z is for zodiac sign: Iam A GEMINI baby.. inside out:DDD

No comments: