Sunday, April 22, 2007

well u can tie me down

You cant tie me down hope you will fuck me up! the only thing I will get fucked up with or off...is if you literarely FUCK me..or put me in a bathtub filled with vodka and tell me to drink it up!
Yeah I can get angry of actions or by words but they cant get me fucked up...
So stop use the words fucked up, or I will show you the extreame pleasure of gettin ya ass pimped ..And no Iam gonna use the big magic stick to make ya scream like u never screamed before..PLEASURE man ..pleasure..
didnt you tell me those things a while ago?? huh?? that sex in the thight little ass was just the best eva.. and all women liked it.. yeah we do;) but the new shyte is that men also LUVE it! .. so hit me back and I ll hit ya up! pimp that shyte and you will find it hard just to walk..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam such a biatch..wanna mess with me?? you know who you are..

No comments: