Friday, April 27, 2007

I Feel confused..

Mr L is real weird and I cant put my finger on him..
He have been a real pain in the ass all fall and he have stalk both me and my best friend and her husband about information about me and so on...
He have told my best friend who have known him for like 15 years that he want a serious relationship and so on... he asked me if he could have me..I said yes.. but he aint like on meee... he act like he is scurred and he act like he wanna be on a sate distace to me...
and thats the worst thing a man can do... i want attention ..i want to feel like he cares that he wants me,. that he miss me...that he can do it all for me...¨
if I cant have that I move on.. And I will get it from someone else cause BELIVE me..I can choose between alot of men..so he aint gonna belive that he is just the MR I have it all...
But why did he told so much.. and why is he acting like this...
I feel like he doesnt give a shiiiiiiiiiit... and then I will give up...

No comments: