Friday, April 27, 2007

whats cheatin???

Cheatin for me is a thought ...a wish to be with someone else by Love... or kissin with another ...all people have diffrent views about this and mine maybe are hard...But I go from myself if I kiss someone or longin for sex by love with someone else then I dont want my man.. And thats a cheat...
I hate cheatin and I hate false people... people who acts are gonna stand up loud and clear tellin the world about their acts..It doesnt mather what the fuck its about...
A person who do this do deserve respect for being an honest one and real about the truth.. even if the acts dont deserve respect and its very uncomfortable to hear ..
If someone did cheat on me..I would kick him out from my life..NOONE get another chance when it comes to this..cause I belive I could forgive but never forget.. The trust would just have disappear and I could never trust again...
Iam old fashion and I dont belive in fuckin around with diffrent people if you have a relationship..

No comments: