Saturday, April 28, 2007

what is what?

Is life all about luck? is it about the destiny? Is it God who decide your life or is it the Karma? Or do the luck place you in the life you are gettin?

I grew up with mother a single mom with 3 daughters... My daddy and she got divorced when I was like 2.. I Had the love and attention I needed there, but there was always this big thing in my life I missed..
It was my father ...this created big anxiety in me... everytime someone talked about their fathers I got panic feelings and cried..
At home my mother didnt like to talk about my father so I didnt cause I noticed that she didnt feel well when we talked about him..and I Loved my mother more than anything and I didnt wanna see her sad...

This have definaitly created me to the person Iam today.. and this have affect in my relationship with others most men..
I wanna feel their love and attention allover me all the time... I have hard to talk about this but I know about my problems and now I am gonna do something about them...
As a soon 29 year old woman I wanna be able to pick good men who love me in the right way...
I have never felt the love from my dad..and I still miss it and I still gonna be hurt for the rest of my life but I aint never gonna get healed so I must accept it and just learn to appriciate my self ..and appriciate the love I get from others and dont think that to be loved is all about feel pain..
My connection with my father aint never gonna be in a normal father /daughetr relation..
Yes it makes me sad..But I feel I dont need it its to late..

No comments: