Sunday, April 29, 2007

Follow the heart..

Once I got an advice it was to follow my heart.... I follow the advice and all I did was to listen to it and follow it... the inner voice lead me into alot of bad things but good things too...I dont regret all the things Ive been through..but I do feel that listen to my heart without consider it with my brain is really stupied...
To be really happy you need to follow that heart of yours but you also need to think, is this good for me?? is this gonna hurt me more then it gonna do me good?
Actually I have the problem that I always follow my heart and I DONT think...
This Time I did it again... I gave MR L this chance and then I fell for him and Iam sooo disapointed cause he havent called me..
Again this listen to my heart thing got me hurt... I long for him and I keep on thinkin of him... but I know this is ova.. and Its the first time someone dis me like this...

No comments: