Sunday, April 15, 2007

DIE ALONE (poem by me..

been lookin in ya eyes ..scared to die..
I know we are all gonna frie..
seing ya fear..wanna push it all away..
wish I could make you well make ya stay..
been reachin out my hand for years..
but the only thing we shared was tears..
I dont wanna hold ya hand any more..I wanna give it all up..
I dont wanna stay by ya side ..I dont wanna hang til ya die..
This is for sure...Your life could have been so much more..
lookin at ya homies where are they now?are they at ya side?
ya still sayin that they will be here until ya die...
I know ya lie...cause that big pride..
You gotta die all alone.. like a hurt animal in the wood...
You still the worst dogg I meet in tha hood..
SO bye bye.. you said it before..
now its my words and my heart like the core...
sittin in the middle with a lots of parts..
Now my new life starts..

No comments: