Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hey hoe!

Look I dont CARE what anybody else think of me as a person..If you aint like what you see or feel from me..then just move ON!!! life is just to dayumn short.. so stop waste both of our expensive time..
I belive if you belive that you are honest and real and kind then fuck what other thinks..
And to get access to the closest part of my heart and soul youve gotta catch me first,, then I will let you in..and if you think my outside and my personality I show in the open air is attractive..then you hell gonna love this part..
now some swedish people who read this gonna twist their heads look like that freakin posessed bitch in The Exorcist...cause its bad to like ya self..and to belive that you are a great person from inside out... Swedish people have this idea.."you are not gonna belive that you are something big or great"..
so what you gonna do about it? sit there with ya head spinnin ..LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaha så vad säger man..? Jo - WORD! /Krämzzzz