Sunday, May 20, 2007

2 moving forward ..

Can a person be enough educated? can a person be enough self educated that we stop 2 move forward and stand still in our own development?
I think that every day is like an adventure.. you will learn you will grow you will move forward weather you like it or not...
Sum people are scurred 2 death to know that they are movin ,that things changes around them .. the only thing you can do is accept the fact..
This fact doesnt wanna be accepted and this drives people 2 very weird stuff as plastic surgery..as leavin their life partner that they had for 25 years.. They dont wanna be old they dont wanna change..
I aint afraid to grow I aint afraid to develop.. The things that I can admit that Iam afraid of,, is all deseases that come with age.. Iam afraid of gettin 2 loose my self who Iam.. I wanna look and this is very superficial..like I look...I dont wanna be all wrinkle and grey u know..
But this is also a fact that I have to accept..
So I understand that people are afraid.. afraid of changes even though they are naturally and good ..
But as Tupac said "changes are good" and I agree...theres nothing bad that doesnt have any good with it!! thats the truth people...

No comments: