Friday, May 4, 2007

hey babe..

this day have been really intrested...
This mornin ...MR Smile called .. and asked if we could meet... Ofcourse me myself and I said YES...
Well we met and before we did I asked if he wanted to meet me alone or if my friends could hang on.. and he said it didnt mather.. So he was very confidant.. talked and YEEEEEEEEYO his eyes are like killin meeeeeeeeeee...
they are sooo fine..
we talked most about him since Iam the master of questioning..
when I was gonna leave I said bye have it good and then I gave him a hug... he kissed me at my cheek... hihihihihi ..Sexxymami felt very GOOOOOOOOD,,..

then we saw the MR L and my friend ofcourse told him loud and clear that "she have been on a date" he was like ...whatt!!!
LOL
eat it mothafucka!!! lil homeboy...well He aint a man..he is a momas BOY!!

No comments: