Monday, May 7, 2007

NO doubt...

That sometimes there is more then just destiny...
Yesterday when I felt really LOW and wrote my last thang in here.. I turned the computer off and went to bed..
2 min. later it called I was hmmm who is it... cause there was number either..I answered and there he was AGAIN! MR Smile he just wanna to call to hear how I was doin and he wanna tell me that he missed me and thought of me..:)
I was like is he sent to me from God or whatt??!!!
he is like a mindreader.. at least when it comes to me...I really really do belive that he is meant to be with me..
And all I can think about that cause my bad confidance is who he was married to before...
damm am I wicked or whatt??
Yeah I can say like this...he was married to this woman who he have kids with who are a diffrent nationality then me and she and me are soooooo diffrent when it comes to our looks...and then I think what the hell is he see in me?? compare to her I must look like a giant with the uglyest face... NO I havent seen her... But I have the feeling ya know?
And yeah I know its all becouse of my own unsecurity... my bad confidance... BUt as I told my friends IF he sayz any negativity about my look or body its BYE BYE... theres actually MEN who loves a girl with a little fat on her body and a phat ass..
And he cant tell me anything I dont ready know..
Besides Iam the young one here and he is the older so ...maybe his confidance aint good either... except DAMM he do look like 10 years younger and he is soo fine..

No comments: