Monday, May 14, 2007

my heart

could have stopped the minutes he kissed my lipz.. he touched my neck softly with his lips.. he bite my ears like he ate something very tenderly..in my mind my imagination was runnin free.. it was HOT!
then he stopped cause the kids come runnin in the room... as soon as they left he started ...slowly with his inner confidant existance 2 touch my head...he looked me in my eyes while he teasefully bite my under lip.. softly he let it go.. with a smile that could melt the ice in Antarktic and with playful brown eyes with a glow like starz only have he said...- so I have missed you, when am I gonna be alone with you?
I could feel my cheeks got all blushy and as usual I twisted my hair like a crazy bitch...
-when ever..just call I said with a smile and then I giggled like I always do...

this man make me blush... this man make me feel insecure...thats sick.. and damm iam nervous 4 tha day ill be alone with him..this wednesday its gonna happen..

No comments: