Friday, May 25, 2007

so wut up???!

MR P is coming 2 me again! sunday is tha day..
Iam in luuuuve.. yeah fo sure.. he really make me feel tipsy all day long without being it you know!!
He is just like me in the personality..and that is GREAT! cause I really love my own me..

Everyday he calls and that just make my heart goes boom...
So wut we gonna do? well I guess we do the same as last time.. talk and just enjoy eachothers company and alot of kissing ofcourse.
I cant wait until he comes.. and I feel like I never want it to end..
But as a woman who have give her self one time before and got very hurt emotional I am SCARED...
I do trust him cause he havent give me any reason not too but still I dont trust him .. Iam 2 scared.. Iam afraid of what could happen if I expose my self..
SO AFRAID...
its hard but its so amazing... I feel good but down.. I feel like iam in heaven but still I feel like all is just dream.. I live in fear of waking up..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh han är som du :D Lyllos! Jag vill ha en partner som är som jag fast med penis, det vore toppen =) Hoppas ni får det bra i helgen :)

godsgift said...

jaaaao.. han e ju det:D inte helt o fullt men det mesta e vi faan skit lika:D det e det man ska ha...lika barn leka bäst.. !!! tack gumms..

Anonymous said...

Breuuuuuuud - du är utmanad!! )http://skinheadxbarbiedoll.blogg.se/1180439042_.html#comment)

godsgift said...

shoo bree..du får hålla koll det kommer :D:D:D:D