Monday, May 21, 2007

this is new shyte! hi hi

So tomorrow ME is gonna get sum big company from the capital.. Its tha MR P thats gonna visit my ass for tha first freakin time..
Yeah I feel freaky when it comes through my mind.. I feel all tensed..
First thing comes first and if all feels right Iam gonna give my self and stop being on the single market ...lol
I have realized HUNTING aint nothing for me.. I dont like it..I like stability and 2 wake up with same man every day..
So I give this is shoot but as I said first thing first and we will see...

When It comes to MR Smile I think Iam just not gonna never ever call him up again.. And when he calls am I gonna tell him that we are just too diffrent... damm I hate to tell stuff like that but its more kind to be honest and not to run away..
Even though he aint mean shyte to me he deserves respect..

If he aint call and he catch me up when Iam with MR P I donno wut to say .. MR P knows it anywayz and thats the most important..

AHHHH he makes my brain go sha la la la laaaaaaaa and that aint common ..
Damm Iam so curious..So tomorrow its tha Day... and now Am I gonna clean up...

No comments: