Monday, May 21, 2007

Awww me is gettin all hyped ova here...2morrow Iam gonna meet MR P fo tha first time:D:D:D:D..
Iam excited and although it feels so naturally Iam hyped..
Either way sum is gonna happen.. If he wants me or if his NOT!! lol..
I already know.. but thats gonna be a secret .. when The day has passed Iam gonna let you all know.!
This hottie is just so damm funny..but I must see have all sides u know..:! You gotta be various around me..
But as I said I already know wut I want!!!


So the last month have been like a real ride fo me.. date new men and meet new people..
The most important I have learned..is... 2 never trust anyone when it comes 2 certain things..
That Iam ONE mans woman..And I dont like this all dating stuff. .. That Iam after stability a man who I can love and a family cause The family is all 2 me..
That me and my kids are 1.. if you want me you want my kids too...
That the most important thing is communication and RESPECT sum men doesnt know the words meaning..so maybe we ladies need 2 learn them!!

No comments: