Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have done

the date thiiing..2 day this whole day.. With MR Smile for the 8th time... we did sum talking..we did sum eating..we did sum kissin.. oh yeah ALOT of kissin.....
It was nothin like when we were with the kids..it was so relaxed..
YEEES we did it.. ! the whole time we actually spent in tha bed... OH yes Sexxymami..was all naked and then she slept like a baby.. 4 2 hours.. :O..woked up cause it was freezing cold and I was All naked the hair on my body stood up..
well we went up and just sat and ate some water melon.. I teased him cause he ate the pip..

Me is all exhausted and Now am I gonna chill eat some chicken and fries..with garlic and just be relaxed:PPPPPPPP

So the whole day went by and damm in his company u cant be bored you know.. I laughed alot and I always do ..but even in bed..
My bad confidance blowed away when he looked at my eyes and sad omg you look so HOT mami! I love that ass u have and those eyes make my knees week...
I HAVE THE FUCKIN POWER!!! me like;D

No comments: