Sunday, May 13, 2007

The saturday..

was all spent with family and good friends... A half bottle of redwine and sexxymami was all like herself again..:)

cause the sense and touch of the fridays activitys kept on blurring insida my head... I had a hungova and I havent had one since like I was 15.. lmaoO... so mezzed up is the word...

I miss MR Smile!!! I havent seen him since tuesday?! and soon my period is ova and I need sum loooooooooooove... I wanna have babies and alot and alot of LOVE!
I have called me though just 2 check up with me...and I have called him.. He says alcohole isnt good for ya..I feel him..
So does this mean that Iam about to gettin all healthy going to soccer every weekend and look at him when he judge em out ...yeah he work as that in his free time ..he is a soccerLover...
he is a health freak and works extra at the local Jail..lOl... But thats what Im talkin about I need a grown man with his physical in shape so he can DO me ...wiiihoooo..
The age doesnt mather 2 me.. Iam all open , its tha freakin way they act in.. and if we get along or not..
So its ben not so intresting weekend 4 me.. but Ill get with it.. and at least the people I hung with had their blasts...YOU know..they were close 2 me and when they are they feel like they are in heaven...LMAOo

No comments: