Wednesday, May 2, 2007

last night

did MR L call.. And suddenly I feel better.. Now I have come to realize I dont need a man like that so I will tell him BYE BYE...
Its not like me gonna end up all alone ya dig?! not to brag.. but theres many fish in the ocean .. lol
well MR SMILE did came up to me today when me and my friends all hooked up at the Centra of THE big E... Its the square ..here all people hook up when its nice weather..
Well I have never spoke to this man.. just seen him like in everyplace where I have been the two last weeks.. The first time I saw him I was like GOD DAMMIT!!!
Well he have looked and smiled and I have done it back and so today he came walking ova the square ..
We sat at the coffee house and just chilled outside in tha sunny weather... I waved to him and was like "hiiiiiiiii".. lol
He came to me and asked how everything was going and we talked for a while then he asked if we could take some coffee someday and he asked after my phone number... I gave it to him with a smile on my face .. I felt like this man who is soooo gorgous yes I promise u ..he is sooo HOT!! wanna go out with meeeeeee...
All my gurls was like damm gurl you got it going...:) '
I belive he is from poland or Bosnia-Hertzegovina... well something like that..but he is just A ..THE HOTTIE!!
so my mood today is nothing like it was yesterday.. And I donno what happen to me, I had it promised to my self to never let anyone dis me like that again.. and look what happen...
well now its my turn cause this between me and MR L will never get a serious relation after this.. Yeah maybe Iam sensitive but he did disrespect me.. And a man who do that this earlie will do it more and more...
So SEXXYMAMI will keep movin.. I dont have the name for nothin..

No comments: