Wednesday, January 24, 2007

blood is blood..

we have a thing in sweden we say it goes like this... blood is thicker then water.. this means that your family those who share your blood always will come first...
This is hard for me cause mostly of my family really are this way to me but some are not.. Iam always true and honest and the most lojal to my family members.. and in my eyes it's really weird if you're not..and in my heart I feel true pain to find out that a family member aint honest and lojal to me..
It have really hurt me so much in so many ways that I feel I cant forgive..I cant feel the trust or the real love I used too... as I said this is something thats really hard for me to write about or even talk about cause in my heart I still cant understand why?
Am I not worthy the love and respect from all my relatives? why cant they love me? and why have they always wanted me bad?
This is the big sorrow in my heart and I will live with it and die with it...
It doesnt mather how many relatives I have or how many more of them who truely love me and are lojal to me...
Family will always come first to me and I will always continue to be this persons relative but in my eyes I aint and wont be that to this person...
This is like a thing in my brain that never ever will go away...sometimes I just dont think about it but it's still there ...

No comments: