Thursday, January 25, 2007

people on the Internet


of all the people on the Internet that I have talked to during sevral years it aint many that I really connect with..
People seem to lie and people seem to not be serious..
I aint serious all the time either..and I have no thought of most of those people in my real life..
Then theres a few that have really caught my eye , that I really feel connected to and those who make me feel that theres other in this world who are like me..they understand me and I understand them.. I cant say theres many of them I can count to 4 and most of them are in sweden..
Internet is a great place but it's also boring cause you sooner or later have the feeling that you wanna see this people for real hanging out just doing your thing.. the other reason is I getting fed up with all this people who wanna talk to me and who aint got a damm thing to say.. it seems like their brains have take vaicaitions and the only thing they can do is ask me after sexy pics , and NO I aint givin just some stranger a sexy pic of me.. I aint talking dirrty to someone who cant talk about other things in life who I aint feel connected to...
On the internet people should be who they are in the reality but I think alot of people got real issues with who they are , their confidances are on the low ..thats a big shame.. BE YOURSELF!!! and talk about interesting things that other people can relate to..
Dont ask someone you dont know if they wanna see your dick in cam! talk to people and get to know them.. It can be a lifelong friendship...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very true. Most of the people on the net are more or less immature, or crazy creeps. You've got to be almost sure how someone is as a person before you even dare talking to them.

I think, that since the internet offers a semi-anonymous identity (people often forget that their IP-addresses can be tracked down) and thus they feel secure, and then act primitive, stupid or immature, or such, because they feel that they can act out in ways they wouldn't dare when they are around people (in real life that is). Like stepping into an alternate reality. It's basic psychology when you think about it, people like to show their dark sides when they think they're alone...

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by in my blogg by the way. I'll upload a new playlist on my blogg this weekend, featuring more Infected Mushroom tracks!