Tuesday, January 23, 2007

why??

why cant more people adopt kids?? If I could I would sure do it..
There's so many kids without parents living on the streets.. are forced into the adults life and living,.. they have to survive so they must sell their bodies or do crimes to eat.. They are totally alone in this world and havent a safe home a bed or someone to hug them when they are sad..
WHY cant people make this STOP???
there are kids who starve to death every day while people in other parts of the world throw away food and doesnt even feel shame for it...
I think about this alot and I have tried to help as much as I can.. giving away clothes.. give some money when I can..
My dream is to adopt a kid or sevral from poor countrys to give em love and a safe home..
Everyone should consider this and take the opportunity to do it, it will save a chaild from a living hell..

No comments: