Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I keep my head up and my pride to!

today I have been talking to the police and for the first time in years I feel like they understand me..
They are gonna fix this thing so my ex cant come near me or try to contact me .. if he do its straight to jail.. We'll see how its all gonna be.. but I know this is gonna make him reaaaaaal PISSED! he will try to kill me I can promise that but when he does iam gonna be prepared .. I will just dial the police and they will come catch him..I hope..
Iam gonna rearrange my apartment now ..its gonna be nicer.. and more comfortable..

I wont let him put me down..and I will never crawl in the mudd for him.. he have the problems and not me so ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoppas att du kan känna dig åtminstone lite trygg, hoppas allt löser sig. Något måste ju lösa sig någon gång. Kjaaaahmhmm.

godsgift said...

tack tjejen ..:D allt kan bara bli bättre..:D