Monday, January 29, 2007

damm damm damm...

so the ex is still crazy and behave like a monkey who cant see the reality for what it is..
Yesterday I decided to be good go up around 8 and get stuff fixed.. that I was going to call my lawyer.. go to the police and do a report against his sorry little ass.. I think he must see proffessional people who can help him, in my eyes his brain is in some psychic crisis, probably cause all of the boose and drugs he have take..
My friends say that he is crazy and they are scared that he is going to do me something.. Well well.. I didnt went up around 8 I was just to tired and when I woke up it was over 10..
Iam going to take care of all of this tomorrow, and I hope the police got something better to offer me then go home and call if he comes around again.. I dont trust them..the swedish police aint hard to those kinda criminals.. and most of the times the crime are headlined as " crime cant prove"..
we'll see cause I have my witness..

No comments: