Tuesday, January 30, 2007

today was the day with all my friends!!

hangin with my friends doing some shopping looking at clothes.. it was a good day..
The bad was this morning when I went to the police I told them all about my ex threats and how he is crazy.. and then I told them that I feel really unsafe that something will happen to me sooner or later...That I aint surprised if he will kill me..
The police who was some very not clever man said and what can we do about that? are you gonna live here at the station or what? call 112 if something happen we cant do anything now.. DAMM DAMM DAMM!!!
I knew this was gonna happen and now Iam gonna get more shit from my crazy ex sick ass.. well i will do anything now cause I know I must think about my safety..the kids cant be alone without me and they cant be with him cause he is CRAZY!
I nearly cried and that aint common .. not for a cause like this its only get me mad...but now I am really really scared..PLEASE why cant the police help me? what the hell is wrong with those motherfuckers?
I am really glad for my friends and family..they support me and help me in every way...but as I said he is damm crazy and he can do whatever..

No comments: