Sunday, January 28, 2007

why cant?

people move on.. life goes on and why is that so hard to get? Now I aim at my ex.. he try in every singel way make life so hard as possible.. damm why is he continue his mean game and why is he using the kids to reach at me so he can hurt me?
If he was trying to get me killed I wouldnt be surprised.. cause he is CRAZY..
To all men who try to hurt their ex's-.. damm move on...a woman doesnt need to take it..
If I wanna break up with someone ..someone else cant force me to stay put..
I feel so unsafe cause of his words..his threats.. and I still can remember when he have hit me and kicked my ass.. I aint scared of my self you know I am just afraid of whats gonna happen to the kids if he did me some bad..
I aint gonna let him win..and yes I have been to the police.. It has been calm for a while , but now he is more crazy then ever and the worst is..he yells screams and make the kids feel afraid.. but then he always blame me.. damm must I move to be free from him?
Iam gonna search for legal costidy so I can have the charge of the kids..so he cant come whenever he wants to..
I hate this and the fact that he makes me feel low.. especially when I know that thats just what he wants..
But I aint gonna let him win..
but sometimes I just feel so damm low to that point that I nearly give up.. I feel like I cant take it anymore.. it has been going on for more then 2 years soon..and during our bad relationship it was really really terrible..it was livin hell..
I will move..sometime somewhere somehow.. and then maybe my life will be calm and I can feel safe...

No comments: