Thursday, January 25, 2007

why Iam singel

cause I went through a really bad relationship.. I have become picky and I cant be satisfied with who ever and I must fall in love.. I aint picky how the man look..its his way how he act his style and he must be real confidant..he must have a great mind and be intellectual..
So is this hard to find?? YES! those I have find who matches my whatIwantList.. am I not a inch attracted to theres nothing there..
Is it gettin harder and harder to fall in love and feel that special thing the older you get? well I dont know but it feels like it..
I can be intrested in someone but how can I know if that leads to true love? to date them..well I can but here in sweden theres no dating..The dates aint worth it..
Maybe Iam scared to ..cause in my head I know how hard my last breakup was and I know how crazy my ex is..he could never accept me with another man..
so I know it must be worth it cause I hate all the drama and shit that will come with it..
I wanna fall in LOVE..!! NOW!!

No comments: