Monday, January 29, 2007

so what about the dreams..

I have been dreamin the same shit for about 1 week now.. It's so sick the end's are almost the same cause it ends and I just woke up..
Well I dream about this man I have never meet, we hang out we talk we never go longer then we kiss.. I have talked alot to this man but as I said I havent meet him yet and I dont know him that well..
So the first time we were at this place a bar in Eskilstuna and I sat on his lap and we did some kissing, then his cell started to ring and then I woked up cause I realized it was my own cell in the reality.. yes that was the first time the second time was 2 days after..
My doorbell rang and it was him..I didnt know it but when I open the door he stood there with this BIG smile on his face.. I was like surprised cause he live far away..
well he came in we drank some coffee started to talk about diffrent stuff.. then we decide cause now its evening that we shall go out ..
we go out to this place and he buy me some drinks.. I feel really drunk and then we start to kiss and Iam like mmmmm ..
Well I dont know why I wake up I just do and I was like DAMM I wanna continue this dream see what will happen..
well it have happen 4 times now and Iam frustrated what can this mean?
Is it me myaself who stop it and wake my self up cause I dont wanna go further? lol..
dreams are real funny!!

No comments: