Friday, January 26, 2007

so the question is..

do men feel like women? do they have the intense feeling when they are new and madly in love? or are men and women so diffrent that there feelings are diffrent... I mean ofcourse people have and experiances feelings diffrent .. But is it so diffrent that we will never understand eachother complitely?
My experiance tell me that men and women arent so diffrent as we think or belive ..but then also the big WHY? why cant they understand us better then? why do we atleast I feel like a little rabbit who cant speak and noone listen?
I wanna be understood for what I am not for that Iam a female..for my inside ..for what hide inside my heart.. who I never expose..But I want to..
But when everytime I have it always the same ending.. I get mad and upset cause noone actually did understand me..
So how can we be more understanding and be give more attention to others feelings? maybe we can start by listening and not judge.. respect others view of life and respect their words..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... We're not different, really.

Thing is, why we see things differently all origins in the upbringing. Most of the guys play aggro-games, and most of the girls play social-games. It explains alot why we might seem different, when we really aren't.

All I'm saying is that of course guys have feelings and experience all kinds of emotions. Most of us never show it in public, or even to our close ones, due to our personalities and the type of upbringing. Even some women don't show emotions or such, due to their perhaps strict upbringing, and personalities.

You know, have you ever thought the reverse? Perhaps the problem is the communication from you, if people don't understand you, could it be that perhaps you don't explain how you feel to them, in a direct or other way? Not everyone can read through the lines, it takes skills and experience for such understanding.

By the way, I've uploaded a new playlist with only Infected Mushroom tracks (loaded it up late due to computer problems).

godsgift said...

yes the things you write is true.. and yes maybe its me.. but Iam very open i speak out.. so they cant feel i speak i toungues..
but who cares someday i'll find someone who do understand me.. I think my worst enemy is myself cause i choose men who are very selfabsorved who never care to listen.. but when you realized where the problems are you can change em..