Tuesday, January 30, 2007

why is the life like this?

does always the best and good people die first? why does always bad things happen to good people while the bad can have it so great?

is it that the baddest are the strongest? and the good just week that they fall victims for all shit in the world?

What are the world going to be like if this continue?

sometimes I just feel like the faith in good humanity drops...it drops like a stone in the water and lie there at the botton waitin for someone to pick it up.. my heart feels empty and I feel lost..

I have been through so much shit in the life that Iam surprised, Iam surprised over how people can be so evil and so hateful.. Aint the good gonna win over the bad and evil?

One thing I know is that life aint a movie how bad I even wish and want it to be...

No comments: